1. Who are the members of the second triumvirate?
2. What kind of list are the three making at the beginning of the scene?
3. What does Antony say they will do to Caesar's will?
4. What is Antony's opinion of Lepidus?
5. What reason does Antony give letting Lepidus help in choosing who shall die?
6. Why does Brutus suggest that he and Cassius talk inside the tent?
7. Why is Cassius mad at Brutus?
8. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of?
9. What does Brutus refuse to do as a means to raise money for his army?
10. How does Portia die?
11. Explain the disagreement that Brutus and Cassius have about the battle strategy?
12. What unexpected visitor does Brutus see when everyone else is asleep?